Feel fulfilled. Have fun. Help us to shape the future.
Work With Us
- Design, implement and support infrastructure to integrate multiple web applications developed by heterogeneous teams using diverse technical tasks. Perform architectural design and integration for complex cross-functional systems. Perform application architecture designs/reviews/consulting as need for other development teams.
- Opening available for following positions in Phoenix, AZ and unanticipated client locations throughout the US.Travel and relocation possible to unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.
- Please mail resume, and position applied for to: Proteam LLC, Attn: HR Department, 2222 West Pinnacle Peak Road, Suite 320, Phoenix, AZ 85027
Co-coordinate with backend application layers team like IBM IIB, JAVA etc Co-ordinating with internal App owners and External customers . Executing External Customer Integrations Troubleshooting and Monitoring Mechanisms in Data Power Implement the logging framework in Data power Managing Data Power Environments DC/DR/UAT Managing DR Drills of various applications. OAuth Implementation Managing Upgradation of data power appliances as per latest available firmware version.
- Experience setting up, architecting and configuring IBM API Connect suite (API Manager / Developer Portal / Toolkit / MicroGateway / DataPower as API Gateway in multiple hybrid environments and form factors.
- Experience architecting APIs and API management systems.
- Experience implementing API security (API encryption / authentication / JWT / OAuth / SAML / API authentication / application authentication and authorization / DataPower AAA features / LDAP).
- Experience designing and implementing APIs.
- Experience deploying, architecting and managing services in public / private / hybrid clouds (IBM BlueMix / AWS / Azure) 6Experience deploying systems using containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Experience configuring DataPower IDG physical and virtual appliances in integration and security roles.
- Experience architecting and deploying DataPower gateways in multiple network zones (DMZ/cloud).
- Experience troubleshooting deployments and traffic on DataPower Gateways through multiple networks in hybrid environment.
- Java script / NodeJS development experience 11Security / cryptography development experience (crypto and signature algorithms / access management / identity federation).
- Experience in implementing /exposing microservices, web services and APIs 13DataPower development experience (XSLT and GatewayScript).
- Must have a bachelors degree.
As a DevOps engineer you will be expected to grow and develop also internally mentor others to ensure that our standards for technology solutions delivered are repeatable, practices are best and consistent, effective, and current.
1)Knowledge in a DevOps Engineer role; possessing production-level experience with distributed applications at scale in public cloud (AWS and/or Azure and/or GCM).
2)Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines, Build and Deployment activities.
3)Knowledge on Node.JS, NoSQL or SQL database , loopback, Express , REST, Web
4)Knowledge on one (and preferably more) of the following languages: Java, Python, Groovy,
5)Knowledge with Linux-based infrastructures and operating systems, Linux/Unix administration.
6)Knowledge with automation tools like Jenkins / Bamboo, and configuration and deployment tools like Chef/Puppet, Ansible, etc.
7)knowldge working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
Production level understanding of ontainerization orchestration engines (i.e.,Kubernetes, Docker).
9)Working knowledge on monitoring servers, AWS EC2, RDS, VPC and debugging build and
10)Strong knowledge of modern, continuous development techniques and pipelines (Agile,
Kanban, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git).
11)Good communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and
12)Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritise and multitask as needed.
Handle application infrastructure and configuration end to end
- Handle application deployments to roll out features/bug fixes
- Debug production issues and apply hot fixes in codebase and configurations to keep systemsup at all times
- Actively monitor and ensure system health at all times
- Follow and suggest improvements to the SDLC cycle
Candidates with F1-OPT and EADs are also encouraged to apply
We are always on the lookout for talented folk to join our team. Follow us on LinkedIn!
Here are just some of the perks you’ll get as a member of CipherLogics Inc.